Thursday, March 13, 2014

Beautiful Flower image Cross Stitch Pattern

It takes a lot for me to be taken by photography but I came across the most amazing photographer just the other day who takes the most scenic locations and grasps at every beautiful angle. I emailed them with fingers crossed that they might allow me to convert one of the magnificent images into a cross stitch piece. They were so kind as to lend it to me so when you borrow this pattern to create your masterpiece remember to head over to
and thank them for lending us this beautiful image! 

Now just right click the images below and save them to your computer. Enjoy your masterpiece!

Material Type: Aida Generic White
Design size: 150 x 119 Stitches
Sewn Design size: 10.7" x 8.5" on 14 ct  Aida cloth














No comments:

Post a Comment