Monday, March 10, 2014

Funniest stitch images!

There are so many ways to utilize stitching these days. Check out some of my favourites just for a laugh! Hopefully they will have you in stitches!



One for all those wonderful mothers at the end of the day :) 



 A couple of welcome signs that I wouldn't mind hanging on my door :)



And a welcome sign for Christmas :)


A quote for hubby! Can anyone else relate?


and those hubbys with facial hair :)



For those with a bit of Hip..... okay Tri-hard Hipness:


And another.....


A bit of daytime television! Judge Judy still puts a smile on my dial!




 Anyone for a bit of Liam Neeson? Check out this quote from taken? Would love this on my wall as a warning!


Remember the Stitch Witch  can make any of these unique creations for you! Or any others that you may come up with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment